Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Afro Contest! *GoldMonkeys*

Yes, Hehe. ColaX has made 'Afro Week' for MiniMonos
So why not a contest?

Which Monkey has the 'FUNNEST AFRO COSTUME?'
Who can have the Weirdest outfit better then the weirdos?

I know I do!

Rules:
1. You must be a gold Monkey, Why? Cause it only for gold and there not enough clothing for the Non-gold.

2. Make sure you've gotten your Afro costume outfit ready! Make sure it wacky, funny, and weird as it could be.

3. Be Creative. Try mixing up colors! Green with Pink? Neon Purple with Neon Green? Be Creative!

4. Once you have your outfit ready. Message me on MiniMonos saying 'Afro Outfit Ready' Once I've gotten the message. I will take a picture (:

5. I will announce the winner of the outfit on our Egyptian party as well as the 3 new authors. I will also put it up here in the MiniMonosBlast Blog. 

*Contest Ends February 4th 2013*

Prizes:
1st Place: 50 Dust storms
2nd Place: 5 'Go snakes nd Go glyphs' 
3rd Place: 5 'Go snakes'

What are you waiting for? Go to ColorMe and get your Afro Outfit Ready!


~Ediesonz3

1 comment: