Thursday, January 17, 2013

Great News Guys!

I've have 3 awesome great news!

1. OMGEEEEEEE I can't believe we had made 500 views already?!?! Thank you so very much guys!
MiniMonos Blast will make a party once we get 1000 views. The host, ColaX and Monku20!

2. I've made a new high scores in Cha-Ching :P
I've gotten 348! Woot, Anyone beaten it yet? I just like bragging c:



3. MiniMonos Blast will be having a secret new author. Only Me and that Secret Person knows! 

Heres some clues!
-Has 84 Caps
-Is a gold Member
-Has 100+ Likes on his tree
-Loves playing MiniMonos everyday and he always goes online daily :3

Awesome right?

Comment and tell us who do you think that "Secret Person" is.
Winner will get "I am blue fireworks"


2 comments:

  1. I guess the new writer is Dynamo012

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the new writer is dynamo12
    MatchAttaxHarry

    ReplyDelete