Sunday, March 31, 2013

Chewer's Sunday funday

Hey monkeys, Chewer here!
I've decided to make something like Marco's mugshot Monday, but it's called Chewers Sunday funday!
Let's get started!


Bananatastic turns into a bunny to play egg hunt (Like pie time but as eggs and at the Champions field!)
















Monkeys played egg hunt with Bananatastic including Lilac02, Olgamina, Monamona and lots more!
















Me and Bannagirl04 decided to have a little rest on the Table tennis tables! It was very comfy!

















Bananatastic and me having fun leveling up!


















Lukata, Carpetman45, Monamona, Me, Davidp81 and more decided we were going to have some adventures!
















Were you in any of these pictures? If so message me and you can help next time and might get a gift! 


There will be more next Sunday!


See ya around the island Monkeys,


Chewer24

2 comments:

  1. I think I was in 3/5 but if I'm wrong then 2/5
    ~Timothy36 :-)
    Ps. Great idea chew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you were in 2 or maybe 3 but I couldn't see your name so I will just give you two gifts, if that's Ok with you?

    ~Chewer24

    ReplyDelete