Sunday, April 7, 2013

Chewer's Sunday funday

Hey monkeys, Chewer here!

How are you all? 

As always every Sunday, I show what's been going on on the Minimonos island (like Marco's mugshot Monday!)

Anyway, lets start!






See this? It's Will from the Kittyhawk Bluff! I spotted him from the info site, a long way away but zoomed in lots to see him having fun flying around!





Here is lots of us monkeys monkeying around doing the glitch at Kittyhawk Bluff at a pop up party! 

It's a long journey down!




And finally, you should all remember this! My face went all weird and Halloween came early for us! It made lots of monkeys days, but it also freaked LOADS of people out! Thankfully after two days of me having this face, it was fixed overnight!

Phew!





Remember to comment if you were in any of these pictures and you can help out (optional of course!)and will receive a gift!



See you around monkeys,



~Chewer24

3 comments:

  1. I was in the first one and the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that face suited chewer!
    ~Timothy36 :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Yeknom I will gift you soon! :D
    P.S Lol Timothy! xD

    ~Chewer24

    ReplyDelete