Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Updates Updates Updates!!!!!

Lol Happy April Fools day! Me is one very lazy guys so I wanna post all this updates in one Post.

1. I NOW make Youtube Video's or monkeys! How awesome is that? Guess what its Freeeeeeeee.

If you want your very special video. Message me or leave a comment. I will go in order to who will ask me.
The video will be 1:00 Min long no more no less.
YOU get to pick the song.
After 3 videos. You must buy me a gift worth of 1 shell.
The video will be posted here in My channel.
ALL VIDEOS WILL BE MADE, UPLOADED, AND SHARED NO LONGER THEN 3 DAYS!

Lool. New email. Ediesonz3mm@gmail.com

________________________________________________________________________________

Our winners!

Unforgettably, We couldn't find the WOW flag. So no one wins the 1 month membership

However, we have some awesome flags too

Yeknom and Chewer and Monku20 are our runner up! (Sorry no pictures, My Baby bro did some MAGIC and deleted them.)
You'll will receive a bonus gifts and will be the first 3 monkeys to be in our 1st new video! How awesome is that!

Thanks for all monkey who has participated until our next contest I might be giving a 6 month membership? ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Party Time with my Best CHUBBY BUNNY BESTEST FRIEND Davidp81 and his MM Spot team!

It seems there wass a virus so I'll post it up later sorry about that. GO CHECK DAVID Blog for the info


No comments:

Post a Comment